Digital Designer: Maternity Cover.
Purpose of the Job
We are looking for a Digital Designer for a five month maternity cover contract.
- When: August 2023 – January 2024
- Where: Remote position
- Times: Available 8 hours a day, SAST 9am-5pm
Must have your own computer and equipment. Software licenses can be provided.
- Digital Design
- Design content for external & internal communication and client domains.
- Translate design requirements into prototypes, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Assist in the creation of digital and print solutions, including new client domain branding concepts, activation materials and in-app collateral
- Design collateral such as presentations, brochures, infographics, explainers, case studies, videos, newsletters, emailers, social channels, photography, etc.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability by quality checking of assets.
- Collaborate with internal departments and other project members to deliver quality artwork.
- Ensure brand consistency across all collateral according to brand guidelines for internal and client domains.
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns and projects.
- Minimum qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Graphic Design
- Minimum experience
- A general understanding of all aspects of design communications.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital environment within the tech industry.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Computer literate (MS Office especially PPT, Word)
- Creative Suite (i.e. XD, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience working in Monday.com is a bonus
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Ability to understand and interpret a brief.
- Ability to think creatively and work quickly to produce world-class designs.
- Strong creative, design and presentation skills.
- In-depth working knowledge of existing and emerging technologies and platforms.
- Strong communication skills.