Manager – Content Management Services: Netherlands.
Purpose of the job
As Manager of Content Management Services you will be responsible for developing thought leadership products on the value, impact and leading praxis of content management services to our customers. Your team will be the first in line for our clients and their communication suppliers and will guide them around content development, marketing communication, brand management and digital employee engagement automation.
Your team will be responsible for Content strategy and Content whilst supporting the integrated value proposition. You are genuinely interested in our clients and know their communication needs, regardless what sector they are active in. You drive content management best practices through providing leadership and guidance to the CMS teams as well as the development of CMS methodologies, templates and policies. You work closely together with our Development team, to ensure that they know the client expectations and deliver on it.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Developing thought leadership products on the value, impact and leading praxis of content management services.
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional participants as needed to support content ideation, creation, activation and measurement requirements.
- Engage and collaborate with cross-functional participants (e.g. marketing operations, HR, agencies) as needed to support content ideation, creation, activation and measurement requirements.
- Coordinate your team and realise production of reports, press releases, blogs, design assets, etc. and approvals until delivery of the final product.
- Develop materials including Q&As, press releases, speeches and quotes, interview talking points, reports and other corporate messaging and information packages for stakeholders.
- Manage schedules, workflows and deadlines associated with content management activities.
- Drive a steady stream of primary and derivative asset types that can be leveraged across various channels and user cases.
- Collaborate with international Marketing Communications and other functions to gather the information needed to optimise content asset creation, performance and measurement.
- Implement, support and evangelise content marketing practices.
- Collaborate with marketing program owners, content strategists and/or campaign managers to integrate and repurpose content marketing and campaign content where appropriate.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Communication or equivalent experience
- Over 2 years of experience in managing a content management services team
- Over 5 year experience in customer success management and/or content management services
- If you managed in a SaaS environment, that is a preferable
- People management experiences in an international setting
- You love to combine the spirit of enterprise clients, with the drive of a scale-up
- Fluency in English, a fluency in Dutch would be an advantage
- Living in the Netherlands
Wyzetalk is the leading digital employee engagement platform that connects large organisations with their non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and to drive business performance. The power of feeling included and valued, receiving correct and relevant information and being asked for feedback brings the employee into the centre of the business.
As international scale-up (around 80 fte) for the last 10 years we have consistently seen that when a business chooses to connect, communicate and engage with their people, there is a remarkable shift in how employees feel and engage with the business.