We’re looking for an Account Manager with experience in a mining context to join our team!
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
Purpose of the role
The purpose of this job is to ensure the successful delivery of an employee engagement solution to Wyzetalk's mining clients. This mainly includes coordinating and facilitating all communication, content and engagement between the client and their employees, and all related project management activities.
Role & responsibilities
- Build steady relationships with multiple stakeholders in the client environment.
- Be a brand ambassador for Wyzetalk during client engagements.
- Facilitate the process around creating engaging content appropriate for each client employee app and recommend content campaigns and strategies to clients in order to achieve the desired objectives.
- Keep clients informed on the project status and manage expectations for the delivery of Wyzetalk services.
- Support Line Manager (Accounts Director) by ensuring effective implementation of client platforms.
- Drive customer success by monitoring client employee apps and review feedback from users (employees).
- Respond to urgent crisis communications requirements from clients.
- Work alongside and coordinate the timelines of a multi-disciplinary team within Wyzetalk.
- Work with various departments within the client organisation to understand timetables, platform capabilities and delivery requirements.
- Provide client status updates to the internal team.
- Provide cost estimates to clients on changes to scope and additional requirements.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports as required by the clients to monitor progress, uptake and engagement.
- Facilitate the process of creating a working employee app / CMS / reporting dashboard for clients.
- Ensure the right content is uploaded and optimised to provide a superb client experience in USSD / Mobi-site / Mobile App.
- Facilitate the application of the Wyzetalk CMS and Config processes.
- Attend to technical queries from client by reverting technical queries to the QA Manager.
- Develop a content calendar for each client that tracks all content that is communicated via the platform and make forward-planning content suggestions where possible.
- Compile assessments of platforms based on best practice standards.
- Conduct a content audit of the app and manage any corrective action.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma Degree in communications (tertiary education)
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a digital environment
- Experience presenting to senior management.
- PR / Communications and Account Management experience (Preferred)
- Experience in a mining context highly advantageous
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org