We’re looking for a Content Administrator to join our team!
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
Role & responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following, within reason, and within the scope of the content role:
- Receive information and content from the Wyzetalk Account Director, Account Manager and various clients to be placed in their mobile communities according to a content menu structure and SMS requirement.
- Content will need to be formatted in a way that is optimised for the mobile platform.
- Respond to urgent crisis communications requirements from clients.
- Become proficient in the Wyzetalk CMS and Analytics systems and all its functionality to manage multiple client communities, including:
- Creating new communities for new clients or prospective clients
- Using the functionality to ensure content is uploaded and optimised to provide a superb client experience in mobi, ussd, app and SMS
- Ensure you're always up to date with the latest available functionality and look to upgrade communities
- Report bugs, service issues and recommend service improvements to the tech support team.
- Analyse/make sense of data and offer insights and recommendations.
- Execute client needs with or without clear briefs; able to adapt to sudden change.
- Work to tight deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail across multiple client sites.
- Some project management – be able to keep things running.
- Occasionally deal directly with clients.
- Compile weekly or monthly reports as required by the clients that monitor progress, uptake and engagement.
- Provide adhoc support to the content team to assist with overflow work and provide testing on communities, if you have capacity.
Key Skills, Competencies and Requirements
- Relevant degree or qualification in communication, journalism or related fields
- A dynamic self-starter who can work independently, thinks outside the box, and has an eye for detail.
- A fast learner who adapts to change and believes in the power of technology and content to change lives.
- Excellent command of the English language - verbal and written (especially writing for web. A second language would come in handy)
- Strong computer skills and a good knowledge of the web, multimedia and social media/community engagement
- Experience in a digital environment
- Strong communication skills
- Writing and editing skills –
- ability to sub-edit and write great copy
- Content writing/management/curation/planning experience = NB;
- on multiple channels – i.e. must be able to write digital content, poster content, short form USSD content
- Someone that is comfortable working on a CMS platform that is constantly evolving
- Someone who can take raw content and information and make it work in a mobile context (a magician with content and imagery)
- Someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge (or a moving goal post)
- Usability experience
- Must have your own transport
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com