We’re looking for a QA Tester to join our team!
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
The QA Tester will work with the QA Manager and team colleagues to design and execute testing in accordance with the QA best practice framework. The QA Tester will identify issues through test execution, track defect resolution and report on test results.
Role & responsibilities
- Ensure testing is designed, executed and recorded according to the QA best practice framework.
- Analyse requirements, solution specifications and carry out test design to ensure test coverage and establish test priority.
- Responsible for creating test scripts for all test phases and cross referencing them to project scope.
- Create test plans using standard test design techniques according to the QA best practice framework.
- Responsible for executing test scripts and results recorded in JIRA.
- Review all relevant documentation to ensure QA is applied, by carrying out static testing techniques.
- Ensure all bugs found are raised in JIRA in the agreed format and follow-up on any reported issues.
- Report daily on any issues and test progress to the QA Manager.
- Join daily stand up meetings with Technical Teams when required and advise on test analytics
- Work with development teams, technical leads, suppliers and other project members to ensure a quality product is delivered.
- Provide support and guidance to test resources during testing activities and act as the point of contact for business testers.
- Train business test resource in defect management on the preferred tool.
- Work with the QA Manager and other business teams to understand and link into their current test process and integrating test scripts where necessary.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with QA Team colleagues, specialist contractors, and colleagues from all other Wyzetalk Divisions.
Work with business areas during business requirements to capture and ensure requirements are quantified and are testable.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or any other degree acceptable to the Secretariat with a major part relevant to computing.
- Desirable: Certification in software testing.
- Two years software testing experience including:
- Quality assurance experience in a structured test environment;
- Proficiency in software testing techniques, testing tools, incident/defect tracking systems and other test-support tools;
- Testing experience of Client Server and Web based Systems;
Competencies and Soft Skills
- Work to tight deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail across multiple client sites.
- Able to adapt to sudden changes.
- High attention to detail.
- High stress tolerance.
- Summarises technical information in a manner that others can understand
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Good Interpersonal relationships
- Computer literate (MS Office)
As soon as possible
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com