We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team!
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
As a Technical Project Manager at Wyzetalk, your primary responsibilities will be managing the implementation and development of the Wyzetalk platform for new and existing clients. This will entail working closely with our clients to ensure project delivery on time, according to the agreed scope, and within budget. You will be responsible for managing the implementation and development teams to ensure availability of skills and resources to deliver on client requirements.
What You'll Do
- You will provide strong project management across client as well as internal projects: You will always have a view on all projects (product and client specific), and should be able to enable the right people and drive results;
- Technical Sales: You will work with the professional services team to sell the technical aspects of the Wyzetalk solution. You should be comfortable dealing with clients, estimating costs, estimating effort and commit to dates. You will also be called into technical compliance meetings, so will need to be able to engage with clients on enterprise level technical discussions.
- You will enable people to deliver. You will be on the floor every day and will have a strong view of current critical issues, current projects, resource capability and how to mix them all together. You should be able to thrive in an environment of uncertainty and chaos.
- You will monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- You will communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- You will manage the client engagement process, including technical scoping, technical workshops, scoping documents, scope approvals, and implement a formal change control process for scope creep.
Who You Are
- You have the ability to analyse and resolve complex issues
- The ability to negotiate and defuse conflict
- You are a self-motivator, independent, cooperative and flexible
- You are creatively Analytical
- You have excellent management and leadership skills
- You are comfortable engaging clients right up to C-suite level
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to work in a dynamic, pressured environment under strict deadlines
- Communication - speaks clearly in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification
You have the following technical skills
- Strong Experience working with MS Projects or similar project management tools
- Reasonable understanding of web architecture & development processes.
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
- Database concepts, preferably MongoBD
- AZURE / Cloud experience
- Basic understanding of device platforms (desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, streaming devices), compression software, digital services and associated technical terminologies
- Experience using windows, email, word, excel, powerpoint
- Experience creating training materials such as manuals, video, FAQs etc would be advantageous.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum 8 years in the IT field, including 2 years’ experience providing client facing project management.
- PMBOK or other Project Management Qualification
- SA Citizen / Permanent Resident
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com