We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our team! Wyzetalk is a leading employee engagement solution enabling organisations to communicate with their workforce on any mobile device, anywhere in the world. When employees are authentically engaged, it transforms how they experience, understand and interact with the organisation. This leads to increased productivity and profitability for the business, and a workforce inspired to bring their best to the job, every day.
Purpose of the job
The Data Analyst’s principal function is to collect, process, visualize and interpret data turning the data into information which can offer ways to improve a business, its workings and decision making.
Key areas of responsibility
For this job, the most critical areas of responsibility (Key Performance Areas – KPA’s) are:
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analysing results
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Stakeholder Management
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
Job activities/ tasks
1. Collecting and interpreting data
- Using analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyse and interpret large datasets
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
2. Analysing results
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
4. Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
5. Stakeholder Management
- Ability to articulate technical and/or other required information to relevant clients
6. Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com