We’re looking for a Flutter / Mobile Developer to join our team!
The purpose of this role is to develop the software and tools to help Wyzetalk deliver great online products and services based on user needs and business objectives.
Our secure, cloud-based platform facilitates instantaneous top-down and bottom-up communication, providing organisations with data-driven, real-time analytics and insights that influence business-critical decisions.
Our Professional Services team is committed to understanding your workforce and identifying the best way to bring them onboard.
We come alongside each client to ensure that the messaging is tailored to the culture of your organisation while creating a dynamic and sustainable employee experience that excites and engages.
Key areas of responsibility
- Where applicable, perform detailed analysis on new features, and develop technical specifications and design documents.
- Translate software requirements into concise and robust code by developing, maintaining and supporting effective solutions. This includes process and system design, development, and testing of own code.
- Develop technical aspects according to project specifications.
- Assist QA and Support departments by debugging and fixing bugs on an ongoing basis.
- Adhere to Wyzetalk software development standards and processes along with industry best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Continually strive to improve personal and team productivity through contributing improvements to processes and systems.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules and supervise project status against project deadlines.
- Follow In house development processes, which includes working closely with product management, and the QA department.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- 2+ years of development experience in a strictly typed language.
- Experience working with Unit testing frameworks.
- Proven experience in building large-scale applications.
- Mobile App development experience (Android/iOS)
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org