Wyzetalk is a mobile-first employee engagement company that connects large businesses with their dispersed, non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and boost productivity.
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
As the ICT Manager at Wyzetalk your primary responsibilities will be to manage and improve the ICT infrastructure to support the operations of the business, while ensuring alignment with the overall business strategy. This diverse role will include overall responsibility for hardware, software, SAAS & PAAS systems, processes, and security.
Wyzetalk is in the process of adopting the full Microsoft stack, for productivity, comms, security, and compliance. The successful applicant must have extensive skills and experience within this ecosystem.
The scope of this role excludes the hosting of the Wyzetalk platform, or any of the tools, systems, or infrastructure that is used to manage, support, or monitor the hosting environment.
Systems and Applications
- Initial focus will be to ensure the successful migration from G-suite (+ Slack + OneDrive) to Microsoft 365. This includes taking ownership of the process and the relationship with the consultants, assisting with the migration, supporting users to ensure adoption.
- Over time, leverage the full benefits of deploying Microsoft 365 to improve productivity, while reducing security risks
- Management of the global business applications portfolio including MS Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams, MS Exchange, Jira, and the Finance System.
- Security of applications, networks, hardware, software, SAAS & PAAS systems to align to global security standards, including ISO27001, POPIA, GDPR.
- Information Security, to align with client requirements, and GDPR / POPI
- Management of MS Active Directory, including Users, Groups, Security Profiles, System Access Policies
- Management of users, security setting & access policies across all company systems, and 3rd party SAAS/PAAS systems.
- Management of asset registers and implementation of asset life cycle management processes
- Work closely with Exco and Compliance to assist with the adoption of ISO27001
- Identification and implementation of key ICT business processes, frameworks, and systems
- Setting and adhering to annual budgets, and ensuring ongoing cost optimization
- Management of a small ITC team of direct reports to ensure sufficient capacity and skills for current and future needs.
- Management of office ICT infrastructure to ensure reliable access to wireless internet, telephone, printing, PABX, access control, and security services
- Put in place frameworks to manage devices, software, hardware, patches, and access controls
- Work with the Manco and Exco to ensure that ICT is always aligned with the business.
- Put in place internal ICT support systems and processes
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ years relevant work experience (ideally in mid-size technology organisations)
- Tertiary Degree (ideal)
- Microsoft accreditation (ideal)
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com