Wyzetalk is a mobile-first employee engagement company that connects large businesses with their dispersed, non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and boost productivity.
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
Are you as excited to bring innovation on digital employee engagement as we are? Are you passionate for creating a strong and sustainable product and do you love working in an international environment? We’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic Product Manager.
Wyzetalk is the leading digital employee engagement platform that connects large organisations with their non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and to drive business performance. The power of feeling included and valued, receiving correct and relevant information and being asked for feedback brings the employee into the centre of the business. We are already grounded in South-Africa (with 100 FTE) and now expanding our business to Europe. For the last 10 years, we have consistently seen that when a business chooses to connect, communicate and engage with their people, there is a remarkable shift in how employees feel and engage with the business.
As Product Manager you will manage the product throughout its lifecycle, including ideation, prototyping, user research, design, launch, and iteration. You will gather continuous feedback on our products by regularly speaking to customers and meetings with marketing, sales and customer success. In this way you can understand what customers really want and inspire the teams to build incrementally better features and prioritizing.
You will create and implement a strong strategy plan, product roadmap and feature specifications growth plan to drive out user adoption and product growth aligned to our company business objectives. Additionally you will support the product vision team in setting out the long-term vision, clear requirements and the required specifications which you will provide to them.
Other responsibilities include:
- Act as liaison for the internal commercial teams, making sure ideas, features and go-live dates are communicated clearly and consistently to the marketing, customer success, and sales teams;
- Lead or partake in our requirement gathering efforts, mapping the needs of our customers, end-users and other stakeholders;
- Actively participate in the continuous strive for improvement, aiming at a progressively over-performing team;
- Work alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers and help the tech teams build what customers need now and in the future. You are the bridge between the customer needs and the technical team.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree with 5 years of product development experience;
- You’re familiar with scrum and preferably a Certified Scrum Product Owner;
- Proven track record as Product Owner in a SaaS company;
- Great interpersonal skills to develop relationships with team members and customers;
- Natural stakeholder management, both externally and internally;
- Great balance between technical knowledge and business acumen
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Alice via email@example.com or call +31 651 621 738