We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team!
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
Role & Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following, within reason, and within the scope of the content role:
- Liaise with key clients to request content, keep them informed and manage expectations for the delivery of Wyzetalk services.
- Build steady relationships with multiple stakeholders in an organisation.
- Maintain a personable and professional disposition at all times. Teamwork is important to us and it will enable you to perform at your optimum.
- Create engaging content appropriate for each community and recommend content campaigns to achieve objectives.
- Respond to urgent crisis communications requirements from clients.
- Maintain a content calendar for each client that tracks all content that is communicated via the platform and make forward-planning content suggestions where possible.
- Take briefings and quote clients on changes to scope and additional requirements.
- Quality control all work delivered to clients.
- Monitor client communities for feedback from users.
- Compile weekly or monthly reports as required by the clients that monitor progress, uptake and engagement.
- You will work within a team comprising an Account Director and be supported by Junior Account Managers and Content Administrators.
- Support the Account Director on implementations and lead certain meetings.
- Compile assessments of platforms based on best practice standards.
- Work with other departments within the client organisation to understand timetables, platform capabilities and delivery requirements.
- Provide written and verbal client status updates to the internal team.
- Become a brand ambassador for Wyzetalk
Key Skills, Competencies and Requirements
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience
- Account Management and internal communications experience highly advantageous
- Experience in industries such as mining, manufacturing or similar preferred.
- Experience with large workforce organisations preferred.
- Ability to create content plans and schedules
- Experience presenting to senior management
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A dynamic self-starter who can work independently, think outside the box, and has an eye for detail
- A fast learner who adapts to change and believes in the power of technology and content to change lives
- Excited by the challenge of working with a multi-disciplinary team of content specialists
- Able to take raw content and information and make it work in a mobile context (a magician with content and imagery)
- Focused attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Own transport a necessity.
- Business travel is a requirement of the job
- Positions available in Johannesburg and Cape Town with flexible working arrangements
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org