We’re looking for a Senior Developer to join our team! Wyzetalk is a mobile-first employee engagement company that connects large businesses with their dispersed, non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and boost productivity.
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
Senior Developer Requirements:
- Where applicable, perform detailed analysis on new features, and develop technical specifications and design documents.
- Translate software requirements into concise and robust code by developing, maintaining and supporting effective solutions. This includes process and system design, development, and testing of own code.
- Develop technical aspects according to project specifications.
- Assist QA and Support departments by debugging and fixing bugs on an ongoing basis.
- Adhere to Wyzetalk software development standards and processes along with industry best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Contribute to the team by mentoring Junior Developers on Wyzetalk specific systems & processes, as well as best development practices, processes, and technologies.
- Continually strive to improve personal and team productivity through contributing improvements to processes and systems.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules and supervise project status against project deadline.
- Follow In house development processes, which includes working closely with product management, and the QA department.
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Senior level MongoDB experience
- Good understanding of deployment processes, including CI
- Ideal candidate with have some experience with AZURE.
- Exposure to an Agile or other formal development processes
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal)
- Diploma in Computer Science/ BSc Computer Science/ BSc Information Technology
- 7 years experience as a developer, and at least 2 years in a senior role
- SA Citizen / Permanent Resident
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org