We’re looking for a Senior Trainer to join our team! Wyzetalk is a mobile-first employee engagement company that connects large businesses with their dispersed, non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and boost productivity.
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
Are You An Experienced Trainer Who:
- wants more than a 9-5 classroom training role
- takes a keen interest in new technologies
- is able to deal with complexity and
- has a "can do", positive attitude
Would you like to be part of our new Training Team in the Wyzetalk Academy?
About The Role
The Training Team is part of the wider Professional Services and Transformation team and you would deliver training courses both locally and internationally on existing in-house content management systems, new modules, continuous improvement initiatives and best-practise methodologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering CMS Training and Support using a variety of delivery methods primarily in person and online
- Delivery of global remote training and possible travel nationally and internationally
- Delivering regular classroom or remote Induction Training for new starters and trainees
- Creating and running short "lunch and learn" sessions on key topics
- Assisting with global project roll-outs
- Developing key relationships with individuals within the Company and global clients
- Teaching international teams on best practice of their new in-house CMS system.
- Co-designing a training curriculum, learning material and learning reinforcement tools
The successful candidate will have extensive training experience, possibly but not necessarily with a professional services background. In this role, fit with the team and Company culture is as important as experience and skills. You will need to be professional, have exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to changes. As well as the attributes listed above, you will be dynamic, confident, eloquent and personable. Able to relate and engage with a range of people across all levels within an organisation. Able to understand and convey technical concepts in an easy to understand way.
- Based in Cape Town.
- Clear communication skills
- Willingness for local and international travel from time to time
Desired (not essential)
- Technical background with previous experience working with or training on CMS platforms.
- Experience as an IT systems trainer.
- Certifications/qualifications would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite.
- Experience of working with a global company is ideal, but not required.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org