We’re looking for a System Administrator to join our team! Wyzetalk is a mobile-first employee engagement company that connects large businesses with their dispersed, non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and boost productivity.
Harnessing the power of our technology platform, we’re constantly challenging the way organisations communicate and engage with their employees. Our digital solution is the perfect way for clients to reach every employee (regardless of job level, location or mobile device) – and we need you to help us make this process as seamless as possible!
Ongoing maintenance of our hosting, deployment, and monitoring infrastructure, to ensure 99.9% uptime of our Wyzetalk employee engagement platform.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Initial Period: 3 months, with possible renewal
- Maintain and improve where necessary existing hosting infrastructure
- Maintain and improve where necessary uptime and resource monitoring systems and tools
- Manage and assist with deployment of new applications, databases
- Ensure that system uptime for clients is at 99.9%
- Proactively scale system resources to cater for current and future needs
Required System Experience:
- linux (ubuntu server)
- bash scripting
Tools We Use (candidate should ideally have experience with these):
- amazon web services
- microsoft azure
- google cloud platform
- windows server
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal)
- Diploma in Computer Science/ BSc Computer Science/ BSc Information Technology
- 5 years’ experience in a system administration role
- SA Citizen / Permanent Resident
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org