We’re looking for a Test Analyst to join our team! Wyzetalk is a leading employee engagement solution enabling organisations to communicate with their workforce on any mobile device, anywhere in the world. When employees are authentically engaged, it transforms how they experience, understand and interact with the organisation. This leads to increased productivity and profitability for the business, and a workforce inspired to bring their best to the job, every day.
Purpose of the job
The Test Analyst will work with the QA Manager and team colleagues to design and execute testing in accordance with the QA best practice framework. The Test Analyst will create test scripts; identify issues through test execution, track defect resolution and report on test results.
Key areas of responsibility
For this job, the most critical areas of responsibility (Key Performance Areas – KPA’s) are:
- Executing test plan
- Ad hoc testing
- Implementation Testing
- Issue Resolution
- Adherence to Testing Protocols
Job activities/ tasks
1. Create and manage test plans and test cases
- Ensure testing is designed, executed and recorded according to the QA best practice framework.
- Analyse requirements, solution specifications and carry out test design to ensure test coverage and establish test priority.
- Responsible for creating test scripts for all test phases and cross referencing them to project scope.
- Functional testing
- Responsible for executing test scripts and results recorded in JIRA.
- Review all relevant documentation to ensure QA is applied, by carrying out static testing techniques.
- Ensure all bugs found are raised in JIRA in the agreed format and follow-up on any reported issues.
- Join daily stand up meetings with Technical Teams when required and advise on test analytics. (coaching stand ups)
- Develop friendly, positive and supportive relationships with external and internal customers, and to provide them with excellent service.
- Actively learn from customer feedback, comments and suggestions, including complaints, to review and improve existing processes, and by doing so to anticipate other customer’s needs. To communicate this knowledge to relevant colleagues.
- Meet and exceed teams’ customer service standards.
- Work with development teams, technical leads, suppliers and other project members to ensure a quality product is delivered.
- Provide support and guidance to test resources during testing activities and act as the point of contact for business testers.
- Train business test resources in defect manaWork with the QA Manager and other business teams to understand and link into their current test process and integrate test scripts where necessary.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with QA Team colleagues, specialist contractors, and colleagues from all other Wyzetalk Divisions.
- Work with business areas during business requirements to capture and ensure requirements are quantified and are testable.
- Contribute to the Test Automation roadmap and test framework being built by the Test Automation Engineer.
- Be able to execute test automation test scripts and check results before presenting to the business users for sign-off
- Degree in Computer Science or any other degree acceptable to the role
- Secretariat with a major part relevant to computing.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com