Purpose of the Job
Our company is seeking a motivated Content Administrator to join our dynamic team. The purpose of this role is to support the Customer Success Team as a superuser of the Wyzetalk CMS and analytics systems to manage multiple client communities, and ensure content is uploaded and optimised to create an excellent user experience in mobi, ussd, app and SMS.
• Receive information and content from various clients to be placed in their mobile communities according to a content menu structure and SMS requirement.
• Content will need to be formatted in a way that is optimised for the mobile environment.
• Respond to urgent crisis communications requirements from clients.
• Become proficient in the Wyzetalk CMS and Analytics systems and all its functionality to manage multiple client communities, including:
- Creating new communities for new clients or prospective clients.
- Using the functionality to ensure content is uploaded and optimised to provide
a superb client experience in mobi, USSD, app and SMS
- Report bugs, service issues and recommend service improvements to the tech
• Analyse/make sense of data and offer insights and recommendations.
• Meet client needs with minimal scope and information.
• Manage projects as and when the AM is not present or available.
• Provide adhoc support to the content team to assist with overflow work and provide
testing on communities.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 is essential. Tertiary Education is advantageous.
• Previous experience in content administration
• Work to tight deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail across multiple client
• Able to adapt to sudden changes.
• Be able to take raw content and information and make it work in a mobile context.
• High attention to detail
What We Offer
What we offer
You will be joining a great employer: we thrive on ownership, partnership and a focus on
wellbeing so we are all set up for daily success.
- 30 days of leave
- Medical Aid subsidy
- Access to an EAP
- Peer feedback to grow and improve
- Unlimited access to Udemy
Wyzetalk is the leading digital employee engagement platform that connects large organisations with their non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and to drive business performance. The power of feeling included and valued, receiving correct and relevant information and being asked for feedback brings the employee into the centre of the business.
We are already grounded in South Africa (with 100 FTE) and now expanding our business to Europe. For the last 10 years, we have consistently seen that when a business chooses to connect, communicate, and engage with its people, there is a remarkable shift in how employees feel and engage with the business.