Our company is seeking a talented Frontend Developer with expertise in React to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in creating enterprise web applications that deliver great user experience. As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for creating the user-facing portion of our applications using React (Next.js) and TypeScript. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize web applications and websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality and standards are maintained.
- Work closely with other developers, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of high-quality software.
- Strong proficiency in React and its core principles.
- Experience with popular state management frameworks (Redux, RTK).
- Experience with service workers and PWAs.
- Experience working with a design system.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and backend integration.
- Familiarity with accessibility standards for mobile and web.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in frontend development.
Wyzetalk is the leading digital employee engagement platform that connects large organisations with their non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and to drive business performance. The power of feeling included and valued, receiving correct and relevant information and being asked for feedback brings the employee into the centre of the business.
We are already grounded in South Africa (with 100 FTE) and now expanding our business to Europe. For the last 10 years, we have consistently seen that when a business chooses to connect, communicate, and engage with its people, there is a remarkable shift in how employees feel and engage with the business.