Professional Services: Operations Specialist.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this role is to support the Head: Professional Services Operations in driving operational best practice within the Professional Services team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Sales Process Management
– Support targeting plans for people and the business
– Build pipeline contact lists
– Review and sign off final demos that are created
– Be responsible for collateral development (including sales decks)
– Manage internal sales tools, e.g., HubSpot
– Create targeting plans for people and the business
– Manage sales pricing models
– Provide support in drafting sales proposals.
– Be responsible for sales reporting off sales tools
Client Relationship Management
– Be responsible for maintenance of client relationship management framework
– Be responsible for manage the Client Relationship Management System e.g., PSOhub.
– Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
– Provide a monthly report on client acquisition versus losses, client activity and registration
– Be responsible for maintenance of account management framework
– Be responsible for SLA tracking renewal and CPI increases
– Be responsible for tracking and reporting on client satisfaction and retention
– Support in Professional Services budgeting process
– Be responsible for the financial management of delivery costs for the Professional Services team
Strategic & Risk Management
– Be responsible for quarterly reporting of Professional Services business scorecards, KPIs, and targets
– Ensure Professional Services’ standard operating procedures are in place and automated via PSO Hub
– Be responsible for Professional Services’ standard operating procedures, monthly reviews and new SOP development
– Conduct Professional Services risk register and relative risk assessments
– Be responsible for Professional Services system management
– Develop of Professional Services policies
– Look at Professional Services culture and implement steps to improve
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
The minimum qualification required is an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
A successful candidate with have three to five year’s management experience and proven experience working in business operations or sales operations.
Core Competencies and Skills
The required competencies and skills for this position are:
– Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
– Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software
– Be able to take raw content and information and make it work in a mobile context
– High attention to detail
– Proficient in Config and CMS
– Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
– Self-starter who can use his/her initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
– Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Good Interpersonal skills
– Computer literate
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Wyzetalk is the leading digital employee engagement platform that connects large organisations with their non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and to drive business performance. The power of feeling included and valued, receiving correct and relevant information and being asked for feedback brings the employee into the centre of the business.
We are already grounded in South-Africa (with 100 FTE) and now expanding our business to Europe. For the last 10 years, we have consistently seen that when a business chooses to connect, communicate, and engage with their people, there is a remarkable shift in how employees feel and engage with the business.