Senior Customer Success Specialist.
Purpose of the job
The purpose of this job is to service our clients on a day-today basis, develop content as and working within the content team to create engaging material for our Wyzetalk clients.
Key areas of responsibility
For this job, the most critical areas of responsibility (Key Performance Areas – KPA’s) are:
- Client engagement and communication
- Project Success and adoption
- Content Management
Job activities and tasks
Strong Client Account Management
- Become proficient in the Wyzetalk CMS and Analytics system and all its functionality to manage multiple mobile employee engagement communities for clients, incl.
- Creating mobile communities for new clients or prospective clients (demos)
- Using the functionality, ensure content is uploaded and optimised to provide a superb client experience in SMS, USSD, a Mobi-site and Mobile App.
- Ensure you’re always up to date with the latest available functionality and look & feel to upgrade communities.
- Receive data from client, resolve any queries and provide feedback to client.
- Create engaging content appropriate for each community and recommend content campaigns to achieve objectives.
- Create and maintain a content calendar for each client that tracks all content that is communicated via the platform and make forward-planning content suggestions where possible.
- Quality control all work delivered to clients and escalate issues where required to Line Manager.
- Technical expert on CMS system with strong experience on product.
- Ability to scope and brief new projects leveraging off existing product features to internal teams.
- Proactively upsell new communication packages, modules and new product development to clients.
- Liaise with Line Manager and internal teams to quote new projects.
- Provide quotes to clients on changes to scope and additional requirements.
- Monitor client communities for feedback from users.
- Assist activations process if and when required to do so.
- Recording of time spent with clients on harvest tracking system.
- Create and track monthly financial reports for invoicing to relevant clients
- Build steady relationships with multiple stakeholders in an organisation, i.e. different departments of designated client.
- Liaise with key clients to request content, keep them informed and manage expectations for the delivery of Wyzetalk services.
- Support Line Manager on implementations – attend the initial scoping sessions and assist with setting up the initial platform if necessary.
- Compile assessments of platforms for Line ManagerEngagement to discuss with client (upgrades, enhancements, redundancies and gaps.)
- Respond to urgent crisis communications requirements from clients.
- Compile reports as required by the clients that monitor progress, uptake and engagement.
- Work with other departments to understand timetables, platform capabilities and delivery requirements.
- Provide support to the rest of the content team to assist with overflow work and help with testing the mobile communities.
- Provide written and verbal client status updates to the internal team.
- Ensure daily check in’s with your line manager.
- Ensure daily check in’s with Content Managers, Traffic Controllers and Content Administrators.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma / Degree in Communication – advantageous.
- Project Management courses – advantageous.
- Course in Digital Management (mobile apps, Learning HTML, etc.) advantageous.
- At least 2 years experience in a client facing environment (digital company, agency or communications role advantageous).
- Communications and Account Management experience preferred.