Wyzetalk is the leading digital employee engagement platform that connects large organisations with their non-desk workforce to improve communication, increase engagement and to drive business performance. The power of feeling included and valued, receiving correct and relevant information and being asked for feedback brings the employee into the centre of the business. We are already grounded in South-Africa (with 80 FTE) and now expanding our business to Europe. For the last 10 years, we have consistently seen that when a business chooses to connect, communicate and engage with their people, there is a remarkable shift in how employees feel and engage with the business.
Are you as excited to bring innovation on digital employee engagement as we are? Are you passionate about implementing high-impact projects at global multinationals and do you love working in an international environment? We’re looking for a creative, passionate and enthusiastic customer success Lead and change professional to join our team. This position is based in Amsterdam.
Purpose of the job
As Customer Success Lead/ Project Change Manager, you will steer and monitor the quality and progress of the project portfolio, in close collaboration with our customers. Together you will set the strategic outlines, mission and vision and besides focussing on the implementation, you will focus with our customers on the roadmap for future success. You will provide them with key insights to new and emerging standard methodologies and the potential business benefits besides focussing on the project delivery and adjustments. You will be expected to bring your passion for managing change as you are trained to develop and implement comprehensive change management plans that lead to sustained adoption of our working methods and innovative software. Our customers are characterized by their international character, strong change component, complex organizational structures and extensive stakeholder management needs. Internally you will partner with our international operations team and will manage customers from inception to completion whilst maintaining a high degree of quality and in an efficient, safe and cost-effective way.
Key areas of responsibility
- Stakeholder management; listen and influence stakeholders on all levels, aiming at enhancing customer satisfaction;
- Assist customers in establishing the change project roadmap, mission and vision;
- Advise customers on process implementations and future process improvements in order to optimise the impact of our platform;
- Identify communication needs, preferences and set key indicators;
- Responsible for the project outlines and results (budget, time, quality and safety);
- Summarize and propose solutions/compromises to overcome deadlocks;
- Oversee the development and implementation of change management and communication strategies;
- Ensure collaboration and lead engagement with efficient use of international resources;
- Support service customization on projects that requires non-standard services;
- Participate in partner and vendor activities;
Minimum qualifications & experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in Communication
- 5+ years' experience in a digital customer facing environment;
- Proven experience working with (digital) change, implementation and/or transformation projects;
- Feeling comfortable in Account management, Project management and Corporate Communications Area;
- Experience in the successful project management, including process mapping, training, development and organisational readiness;
- You thrive on defining and measuring success metrics, and you monitor the change progress and business value relentlessly;
- Highly organised and capable of working to tight deadlines while maintaining high quality;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Alice via email@example.com or +31 651 621 738.